Monday, 3 December 2007
Stupid/happy pictures make me smile. After cooking dinner with yoon jeong and bumming around in her room, I got some pictures from her which she didn't upload to facebook. Life's made more fun when you have friends to do silly stuff with. So now she's doing my favourite stupid pose with me:

And this picture would be like I was paying attention in a class, if not for the huge bottle of Calpis Water which I was holding, and the food placed before me. The teamNUS jacket is one of my best friends in the dorm.

This was from eons ago, during Soo Yon's birthday. Sometimes, pictures become most hilarious when you look at not the main person, but those in the background. And so you see Hoony laughing uproariously about god-knows-what in the background.

I like his hat - but obviously he's pouting because I stole it, and he has to contend with hat head.

It's not surprising that it's friends who make the world a happier place.
Labels: friends, Japan, pics
- supergirl soul-saved @ 1:04 am :)