About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> hello, memory
> そうしていいの?
> Photos tend to reflect the state of my life. I was...
> joke
> cheerleading stage
> Wow, the highest temperature today was 12 degrees ...
> when brothers aren't good role models
> of practical gifts and friendship
> daily humour
> money growing wings

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

hey, you! friend?
Tuesday, 20 November 2007

Those who're outrageously chatty and utterly lacking in self-consciousness tend to meet many people and make many friends. As I was talking to a friend about it, watching someone have what we want, but do not have, we feel envious. For me, I just feel a little green, and perhaps regret not being more outgoing, but I leave it as that and not think anymore. But my friend pointed out that when we experience envy, we're at the same time making ourselves feel sad. Maybe it's nice to know more people, but it's not necessary, so we should feel happy with what we have. In that vein, I'm not unhappy, I am - I'm simply dissatisfied, I want more.

Then again, when I think of how those outrageously chatty people get on my nerves sometimes, I'm glad I'm (generally) not like that. Still, I can't help but wonder what it's like to be so open, so unhesitant to start a conversation with a stranger. Don't they feel the least bit embarrassed to approach strangers, or the least bit wary/scared of new people who don't exactly look very friendly? That quality in them, it's.... different from myself.

I think I'm gathering dust in my corner. *swipes*

Labels: , ,

- supergirl soul-saved @ 11:17 pm :)