Thursday, 29 November 2007
Eyes are the windows to one's soul. Is your soul as beautiful as this?

Since I've been cooking diligently to make use of my 3 packs for 1000yen meat, I wanted to share pictures. It feels good cooking for friends! Especially when the food turned out pretty good (by my standards) and it's not embarrassing, haha.
dinner last nightdinner tonightTonight I messed up the rice - too little rice, too much water. So it was a liiiiittle too watery, but not to the extent of being like porridge, thank goodness. Nonetheless, the meal was good, especially the chicken with bread crumbs, which Lissa termed chicken nuggets! Yuuum.
The past few Japanese lessons our teacher brought us out to conduct our interview, but the last lesson we got distracted by the kouyou and she got us to take pictures instead. Presenting my class at Okuma Garden:

That's all for this entry, bye bye!
Labels: food, Japan, pics
- supergirl soul-saved @ 10:53 pm :)