I went to Santoku on my way back from lessons, and spent a bomb. Outside the supermarket at the discount section, I looked at the different items and thoughts sprang to mind.
"OH! Strawberries, I want! Mash them up and mix with milk, yuuum!"
"Potatoes, one pack for 99 yen, they're so cheap!"
"Green peppers! Exactly what I've been looking for; Now I can make that dish!"
"Oranges, gosh, I should eat some fruits..."
And that was just the outside. I went in, saw that the meat was going for three packs for 1000yen, and I took advantage of it. I do know what dishes I can prepare with the meat, but since the expiry date is 30 nov, it just means I need to cook my next three dinners. And because I know what to cook, I had to get the other groceries necessary. By the time I got to the cashier, my basket was rather heavy. But after paying, as I was putting my groceries into the plastic bags, I grinned to myself. It was so domestic!
I felt like a regular aunty. Hahaha.