About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> domestication
> on guys
> kyoto, the land of the temples!
> hey, you! friend?
> hello, memory
> そうしていいの?
> Photos tend to reflect the state of my life. I was...
> joke
> cheerleading stage
> Wow, the highest temperature today was 12 degrees ...

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

housewife in the making!
Thursday, 29 November 2007

I don't care to count the number of times the number of people who've previously told me "you should learn to cook!", the main reason being I'm a girl, and girls should know how to - presumably to cook for their husbands in the future. And many a time, those words have fallen on deaf ears, with me agreeing that I should, without really doing much about it. Finally, the day has come! I guess if I'm not taken out of my comfort zone, I wouldn't do it. Why would I, when my mom monopolizes the kitchen (and worries when I'm using it for fear that I'll mess the place up)? At least now I have fun learning to, and my friend said that I'm more confident at cooking these days. :)

Another friend also made me realise, learning to cook and doing my own laundry has made me more marketable in the marriage market. I agree! It's like, yeah, my stakes are higher now! So maybe washing machines at home don't run automatically after you drop in a 100yen coin, but at least I do hang the wash, and fold the laundry... I even do vacuuming, albeit rarely, haha. All these make my domestic future seem more promising.

Now, I just need to find someone to marry...

But on a more serious note, finding someone to marry isn't as difficult as finding someone with whom the marriage will be a lasting one.

Labels: , ,

- supergirl soul-saved @ 2:25 pm :)