There's probably a limit to the amount of happiness you can experience in a day. Perhaps the earlier happiness exceeded the limit, so to offset it, the powers-that-be willed that I slip on the wet ground on the way to school. As if that was not bad enough, I had to slide and sprawl in front of a guy, who asked, "大丈夫ですか?" What could I say? I hurriedly peeled myself off the sidewalk, muttered that I'm fine and walked off like nothing happened, although I'm sure quite a few people walking towards me saw that debacle. GAWD! It's been a long while since I did something as embarrassing as falling in front of a group of people! Pride dictated that I not look down and check for any damage, not until I got to the (relative) privacy of a classroom. When I got there, I looked down and saw that 1) I ruined my stockings, and 2) I've got gravel/asphalt on my knee, and 3) there was blood! Away from the spectators' gazes, I finally felt the pain. (Initially there was only embarrassment, nothing else.) Grr. I hate ruining my stockings, but at least a consolation was that it was an older one, hah. So for the next two periods, I had to constantly wipe the blood/pus that dribbled down my shin. Good going, girl. -.-