About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> when friendships suffice
> Meeting up with my uncle was fun, and it beats the...
> the boredom is eating at me
> some randomness
> housewife in the making!
> domestication
> on guys
> kyoto, the land of the temples!
> hey, you! friend?
> hello, memory

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

hurray!
Monday, 3 December 2007

It's a rainy and dreary day here in Tokyo. As I was walking back to my dorm, I saw a puff of smoke coming from the guy walking towards me. Initially I felt a spurt of excitement, then I thought he was smoking, but there was no cigarette dangling from his fingertips, so I felt gleeful again! After he walked past, I took a deep breath, and exhaled forcefully, and voila! I saw my breath! I was so happy! I thought it would be a long wait before I would be able to see my breath in Tokyo, but it's here it's here! :D

To add to my joy, when I returned to my room and checked my mail, I saw a reply from the youth hostel, so I sent a confirmation for our booking, and now accommodation for our sapporo trip is settled! I feel pretty accomplished, even though it was an online booking and not a phone one whereby I'd have had to use my poor Japanese. Hehe.

On top of that, I think Japanese women like red dresses. Whenever I wear my red dress, my Japanese teacher would ask me if I am going for a date, or that the dress is really cute. The dorm staff commented on it too, saying bright red is very December-ish. Really? I didn't know that. But it's cool how the adults observe and comment.

So yeah! It has been a good start to my day! I just have to go to class earlier and disturb my classmates by interviewing them for my Japanese project, and compile all my findings for tomorrow's presentation. If I manage to interview ten more people (I hate interviews!), then it'll be a wonderful end to my day.

Good day! :D

Labels: ,

- supergirl soul-saved @ 12:14 pm :)