Labels: family, pics, relationships
While this may be a rocky period for some other people around us, I believe that we're still rock solid, and petty quarrels aren't going to faze us. The straw that breaks the camel's back? We're not there yet. :)
Occasionally when I make contact with big bro and talk about stuff, I think about what I've left behind and inevitably feel a little sad. But on a day-to-day basis everything's good, and it's not like I dwell on things and brood incessantly. I just have unfinished business which I need to settle to get that peace of mind. It's just that I worry. Before you take action you can hope, you can speculate, you can imagine the best. After, if reality doesn't pan out the way you want it to, it's going to be quite a slap in the face. That's why I procrastinate so that I can continue living in the maybes.
On another note, I completed the last lesson of my schooling life the Friday recently past! It's quite exciting, knowing that I'm finally getting out of this education system (although I have to work hard to make sure I don't fail my macroeconomics -.-) and not knowing where the road leads me to! Okay, so maybe the unemployed part leaves me feeling a little worried but I firmly believe it's simply a matter of time before I find something satisfactory. The road goes on and on; there's no turning back! Even more exciting knowing that you'll be right here walking the path with me and injecting more exciting elements - after all, you promised a rollercoaster ride!