About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> I... don't feel like studying for tomorrow's midte...
> and so i turned 23
> ai wu ji wu
> just another frenzied friday
> stay away, i did not call for you...
> belated thoughts, and lack of photos
> hello world
> speckle my entries with orbs and permutations, i w...
> thoughts before pineapple tarts
> next time

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

sunny yellow banana day!
Monday, 16 March 2009

Gosh I've been MIA for so long! Before the crazy trainings start this week, I devoted time to having fun and enjoying myself last week. Shuying had some overseas friends visiting so I brought punkie along and we made a trip to Sentosa. Lady Luck was smiling on us because it was an awesome sunny day, when it had been raining and raining and raining and raining and raining everyday the past week (or should I say past few weeks?)!

If I were to go to the beach every day I think I would be extremely bored, but because it's a once in a while affair, I had great fun! Apart from the usual going into the water and trying not to have any wardrobe malfunction, we ended up playing cards and doing all sorts of stupid things! I think the cheerleaders' influence is rubbing off on me; When I was King I made suggestions in the same vein as those that I heard during Nigel's party last year. Whee! Kinky! Hahaha.

like my birthday in 2003, i got buried again!!!

mini 03a11 outing - our stern-faced family portrait

i like this candid shot; it caught our happiness :)

check out the reflection in our shades
Sometimes I think we seek opportunities to take ourselves out of our boring mundane lives, and we jump at the chance to play tourguide, or just... to forget ourselves! No schoolwork, no deadlines, no training... No such stress. Just new friends, old friends, and good friendship fun under the blazing sun. Yay! :)



Labels:

- supergirl soul-saved @ 12:46 am :)