What a lazy Thursday. Labels: misc
got up
leashed the dogs and brought them to the food centre opposite
had our lunch
went grocery shopping at Sheng Siong
bought tissue for home and for the car (which I'd already scraped in the carpark >.<)
also got a cute whiteboard to write messages for each other
came back to watch tv
did our planned exercise regime - 3x20 of:
leg lifts+crunches+jumping jacks+pushups+tippy toe+inverse situps+lunges+dips
woke her up from her 15-min power nap
cold shower
wave bye bye at the door
blog
It all feels so domestic! From blazing a new path to being cocooned in my own world (which a friend said he envies because it seems so fairy tale-like), I feel pretty much settled and contented. Maybe life throws curveballs sometimes, and tosses in some other issues for good measure, but when things work out at the end of the day and all's good, it makes me want to beam smugly and give myself a pat on the back. I can handle it, no problemo! =p
... I just need to kick this sleeping bug and do some work.
But. I. Feel. So. Drowsy.
Zzzz...