Damn sian.
I don't feel like sleeping, but I don't want to leave the light on while punkie is sleeping, but I also don't want to do things in the dark.
Sian.
I have still yet to figure out what the hell is wrong with me. It's just damn annoying and exasperating, even to myself, when things aren't up to par. Maybe this whole being out on my own thing is taking a toll on my discipline and alertness. Most of the time I feel sluggish and lazy and not particularly motivated to do anything productive. I only want to play. Forget that life comes with certain commitments and responsibilities.
Sian.
Even if money doesn't make the world go round, it goes a long way towards putting things right or making oneself happier. I want money. Before I can get that, I need to get a job. I'm tired of waiting for replies, wondering whether any is going to come in the first place. Time to send out another batch of resumes and continue the waiting game. Job search is such a pain in the ass.
Sian.
I shall turn off the computer, turn off the light, lie in bed and sulk. Good night.