Oops. I am further and further removed from my online activities of the past. Don't you just wanna pack us up and bring us home? big presents, yo! Hmm. Soon to move into a new place but there have been some hiccups with that, much to my annoyance. But looking forward to decorating the room, and coming up with themes and such! Two people can have so much fun making plans for one room. Imagine what it'll be like if we had the whole house! Our heads would spin from the possibilities! Final exams coming up soon in about a month, then I will be released from the Singapore education system and thrown into the working world. Oh wait - not so fast. I need a job first to be thrown into the working world. Before that, I will be unemployed! Horror! I better step up my efforts and apply to even more companies instead of waiting and waiting and waiting for the public sector to get back to me, because it's taking forever, and I don't even know if an acknowledgement is on its way! It's just like what I'd always thought in my childhood - the future is scary. No financial security, no peace of mind, no whatsoever. Oh nooooo. Labels: grr
Life has been kind to me, albeit a little busy. The previous week it was daily trainings, the past week it was rushing asignments and essays (I'm still in the midst of that actually). And of course the mandatory meet-ups with my friends or punkie's friends. And throw in lots of eating sessions now that Cheerobics is over. I have got a monstrous appetite suddenly! But before the Alpha girls gave in to their eating desires, here we are nice and slim and toned during Cheerobics: