After 3-4 hours of looking through books and surfing websites reading up on ANA, JAL, alliances, code sharing, frequent flyer programs, management policies, costs, and deregulations, I'd just about had enough! On a spurt of energy, I changed and walked to Santoku to buy groceries to make myself the curry I'd been craving for a long time, but had been too lazy to cook. Even from outside Santoku, I picked up fruits and green peppers, things I hadn't been planning on buying. Inside, after choosing potatoes and carrots and onions, I got stuck at the meat section. There was a 3 pack for 1000yen offer! After some deliberation, I bought some discounted beef that wasn't part of that promotion for my curry, and 3 other packs to be eaten over the next few days. Can you believe it, I had 4 packs of meat in my basket! All those, plus a 1.5l drink, means I spent quite a lot of money. But hey, it's been a while since I last did proper grocery shopping. So this is an indication that my cooking urge has returned! Or more like I'm sick of having nothing proper to eat in my room, and am tired of eating instant noodles or skipping my dinner.
When my stomach calls, it is difficult to listen to the voices in my head whispering, "What about losing weight?" Aiyah! What a hassle, just live and let live! Things will work themselves out somehow. Or so I fervently hope, since I do want to return to my post-piggy weight. Hahaha.
Now, to prepare dinner... :D A girl needs her energy before diving headfirst into writing an 8-page term paper, no?