About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> 4 random points
> work vs play
> ROAR!
> milk for you, moomoo?
> yayness!
> 徒歩何分?永遠だよ。
> what was it?
> stuck in a moment
> namja town
> attempt at being more cultured

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

お得な買い物!
Friday, 27 June 2008

Gua gua, guess who went shopping and came back with bagfuls of stuff again? (^o^)/

I was intending to spend my day borrowing books from the library to work on my term paper, or to prepare for another upcoming Japanese presentation. However, as it turned out, YJ happened to have her day free, and considering that it's pretty rare, I dedicated my day to her! We headed to our favourite shopping place - Nippori - and if someone yelled "ready, set, GO!" we probably would've charged into the shops the way a bull charges at the matador. We were practically rubbing our hands in glee anticipating the awesome buys we were going to get! After shopping and eating, I came home a very satisfied girl, and that satisfaction increased after I tried on my new buys. Since I'm procrastinating again, I decided to post pictures to flaunt my latest additions to my overflowing wardrobe.





I bought 10 items in all: the above + a pair of tights and ahem ahem.

Total damage= 4020yen.
100yen = SGD 1.30
4020yen = SGD 52.26
Average cost = approx SGD 5.23

You've got to admit it's really cheap! :D *contented sigh*

[ Edit ] It is "Feed Kaori Festival"! I went to throw some stuff in the kitchen (I don't know what the hell in my fridge is making the room damn stinky whenever I open the fridge door) and my friend came charging out of the lounge yelling "Kaori! Kaori!" I mentally ran through things in my head, wondering what she would be asking of me, or demanding from me. Turns out that she wanted me to have soup that she and her friends couldn't finish. Yay, I gladly accepted! So I'm going to settle down with my bowl of hot soup (a late dinner, muahaha) and watch another movie. Shopping + food + movie = great day!

Labels:

- supergirl soul-saved @ 7:53 pm :)