Early Friday morning, I got a knock on my door. I was rather puzzled - who would be knocking at 8+ in the morning? When I opened the door, it was my friend holding out a carton of milk, asking, "Do you want my milk?" Apparently she would be out for the weekend, and the milk is only good till Monday. Considering that I've experienced the scramble to finish my food before I went somewhere, and I didn't mind some milk, I took it off her hands. Friday evening, Saturday, I wasn't in a milk mood, so I left it alone. Earlier on, I remembered about it, and didn't want to spend all Monday chugging milk, so I took it out of the fridge. As it so happened, I caught a glimpse of the expiry date - 08.6.21. Crap! That was yesterday! And she told me Monday! That's what I thought. I didn't particularly want to waste the milk since there was quite a bit inside, and hey, just one day late, maybe it hadn't curdled yet. So I poured some out into a glass, took a sip, and it tasted okay. I then proceeded to drink two whole glasses of the milk. Then guess what? Instant stomachache. -.-
That darn milk was deceptively okay.