I found 4 Economics modules to take next semester! It gives me hope that I will be able to graduate in two semesters. From careful scrutinisation of the modules that are offered next semester, I predict that there will be at least 4 modules that I can take for sure the following semester, and I either hope for more stand-alone modules or appeal for a pre-requisite waver. If that works out, then yay, I would be able to clear all my major requirements! Labels: school
Even after squeezing 6 modules into my timetable, to my joy Wednesday and Friday were left open! Then I started slotting in tutorials, and to my great dismay, there was a module that only had tutorials on Wednesdays, and another only on Fridays.
DAMN SIAN.
So if everything works out right, my best timetable will have me travelling an hour to school to attend an hour-long tutorial on both those days! That's hardly ideal, but it's the best I can do. >.<
Whatever the case, I will work hard! I must I must I must!