Since I don't have my own guests, I look forward to others' guests! Today, I expanded my circle of Korean friends when Yoon Jeong's friend came. After hearing about and seeing pictures/videos of someone for quite a while, seeing him in person felt a little surreal. It's almost like he hopped out of the computer and materialised right before my eyes! It was fun, especially because he speaks English. Maybe we'll go out (I'll bring him out?) for dinner together next week. I feel that I want to, and that I should. After all, I'm free, Yoon Jeong's not, and it's a little lonely eating alone in a foreign country, no?
Guests aside, today's weather was extremely horrid. Fearing that my umbrella would break while battling the wind en route to school, I finally reached the classroom with my front all wet (but with the umbrella intact, thankfully). The dreary and rainy day put me in the mood for a biiiiiig hug. But that's not something I can ask for from the people here because 1) we're not familiar enough for such stuff or 2) we're not touchy enough for such stuff. So I quelled that feeling and hopped into bed - the next best alternative - when I returned from class.
It's strange that despite feeling that my unhappiness was justified a few days ago, now I feel bad. I guess I just hate knowing that I wrecked things. Despite that, not everything's ok, the feeling didn't dissipate 100%. A small kernel remains, and sometimes it's the littlest resentment that's the straw the breaks the camel's back. I can't decide if I should feel relieved or still slightly unhappy still. Or both. Oh well.