I love fooling around.
On the way to the washroom I saw Yoon Jeong in the kitchen, so we chatted a bit, then I realised that she'd become lax about security and left her room door open. What did I do? I ran into her room, then leaned against the door so that she couldn't open it. "Say please!" I commanded. I heard her moving off, and thinking that she was going to the terrace to try to enter her room from her big windows, I ran further into her room to guard those doors. Hearing her footsteps returning to the main door, I ran back there. I thought I had the upperhand, until I heard her retort, "I'm going to your room!"
Crap! I'd forgotten all about my own room, which, though the door was closed, wasn't locked!
So I immediately opened her door and surrendered, shouting after her, "I return you your room!" From further down the corridor where my room was, her voice came drifting to me, "Say please!" That sounds familiar. I ran to my room, but she'd only opened the door and was standing outside waiting for me (to come running - which I did). After some laughter, we each returned to our respective rooms.
I had so much fun. :D