I've found a YUI fan! She was introducing some more songs to me, and "I remember you" is my current favourite. :)
That aside, I've had a good day. Had a spontaneous dinner date, and it was fun to go play pool (well it's called billiard here) after quite a hiatus! It is comforting to know that I am marginally better at playing pool than at playing arcade games, so I didn't embarrass myself that badly. Some people take a while to warm up to others. Several dates and upsets later, things are starting to look up. :)
After the spring break it seems as though my social circle is expanding, finally. Some new friends and I will be going for dinner together next week, and I'm looking forward to that. On top of that, my friend invited the guy I find cute, so that's going to be quite exciting for me! And it's pretty heartwarming to know that people want to do things with me, and have plans to hang out together in the future. Of course, these past months I have realised that Japanese have the tendency to say " また連絡するね!" but it's really just a lie. That's rather disappointing, because when I say that I always make sure I contact them again. Maybe Taiwanese will be different. It's been rather promising so far, because we've been chatting online and I've been meeting one of them rather regularly. Do we click well with people who speak the languages we're more comfortable with? Or whom we have more common languages with? I seriously have no affinity with Japanese, I don't know why. I guess mean Koreans and Chinese are more my kind of people. :)