I wish people wouldn't bait me. It is not fun at all, and if you've observed my reactions carefully enough you should know I don't like it one bit.
In dealing with people, I wonder what some people have in mind. In getting to know someone, it involves knowing all the big and little things. And it involves an exchange of information through communication, or am I wrong? I thought that was natural, but apparently not. So what are you doing? Playing me?
Knowing something to be a fact (for example that the world is unfair, or that humans are shit in disguise) does not mean I have to like it. I didn't like the status quo, I tried to ask for change, change it, but nope, nothing effected. What's worse (worst?) is that I felt like I was being laughed at - because you have the power to withhold what I want to know, and you relish in that power. Guess what? I'm effing sick of boxing in the dark, or of pulling teeth. Don't you play me. If you want it that way, fine, I'll oblige. You can finally heave a sigh of relief. No questions asked, no answers required. No curiosity, no interest, no nothing. I should never have let it matter. You'd prefer it that way, the way it was, no?
After this, I will be the epitome of politeness and indifference.
Two strangers.