Sunday, 13 April 2008
Welcome! ... To where?
Hmm. People queueing for food... For what?
Mains and desserts... OH! Sweets Paradise!
Once again, after months of talking about it, Yoon Jeong and I finally went for the dessert buffet at Sweets Paradise. We're slowly clearing items off our checklist! I was pretty excited when we finally stepped into the place after about an hour of queueing, especially since there was a somewhat festive atmosphere (everyone was excited about the food, probably) and the interior was so cute and cosy! To the food, chaaaarge!
made my own float (which yj said resembled an alien drink!)

happy foodies (i had a most terrible bad hair day >.<)

cute lights

dessert spread :)

absolutely stuffed. satisfied!
I never plan it that way, but the most common scenario is that after a buffet, I'll be full to the extent of feeling physically sick and ready to hurl at any moment. Thankfully my self-control is pretty good, so I didn't waste my money by regurgitating my food, hehe.
Recently I've been saying that I've made more friends so I'm so-called less dependent on Yoon Jeong to entertain me and all, but you know what? She's still my best friend in Japan (apart from Shuying), and I still have the most fun when I'm with her. :) Quality friendship, I'd say!
For reasons I cannot fathom, last night I was imagining the scene at the airport when we part (somehow I'm sure that the one who leaves Japan later will send the one who leaves earlier off at the airport). No doubts about it, it was a sad scene. Why are goodbyes always inevitable?
Labels: food, Japan, pics
- supergirl soul-saved @ 8:13 pm :)