About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> not what i wanted >.<
> you can never have too much fun :)
> will you f***ing shut up?!
> share with me your.....
> people, goodness, happiness
> a bad start doesn't lead to a bad end
> and this goes out to you
> growing up, albeit reluctantly
> i like japanese classes :)
> module booboos

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

a lousy tour guide, but still...
Saturday, 26 April 2008

I had my own guest in Tokyo today! He didn't exactly come to visit me, but since he had spare time he wanted me to take him around Shinjuku, Shibuya and Harajuku. Even though I've been here for half a year, I very rarely go to those places, which means that I'm unfamiliar with the areas and unequipped to be a tour guide. So, rather than saying that I brought him around, it is more apt to say that we wandered around together.

When I think Shinjuku, I think sushi.


pretty good huh!


he's the kind i'd snap pictures with together

Next up, when I think Harajuku, I think crepes.


eating crepes, again! >.<

Lastly, when I think Shibuya, I think... people?


the famous intersection, slightly less crowded in this shot


guess where i went for the view ;p

Trying to make sure someone enjoys himself/herself the whole day is rather tiring. It didn't help that being a weekend, it was crowded, and crowds make me feel even more tired. Whenever I entertain people, I end up eating more than I want to, or I should. It is making me fatter, grr. That aside, it was fun seeing a familiar face in a foreign country. Somehow with him my Singlish came pouring out, when usually it's rather safely in hiding. And I have to reiterate that I am such a sucker for footwear. I am the owner of two new pairs of heels. Spartan, you're bringing my shoe collection - among other stuff - home for me! :D

Labels: ,

- supergirl soul-saved @ 11:10 pm :)