we may look like we are dancing...but we were actually jumping. failed jump shot! >.<
run run run!
us :) and no we're not lesbians
threesome! (xiang gege, poh - i found a new combi!)
while we love each other most of the time...
sometimes we want to ignore each other...
or worse, glare daggers at each other...
or worst, fight each other!!!
so we left yj behind and left the place
ok i lied, she's behind the camera :)
----------------------------------------------------
報国寺
The bamboo garden that neither Yoon Jeong nor I knew about! (Okay, I admit, it's normal for me to not know things. For Yoon Jeong it's not.) So you see, sometimes it takes a tourist to open our eyes to the sights in Japan. We all liked it, and thought it would be cool to do kungfu jump shots among the bamboo, but 1) there were too many people to jump unreservedly without drawing too much attention to ourselves and 2) the ladies were in skirts, so it wouldn't be graceful to be showing our panties or too much of the leggings. Sigh.
look how taaallll it is
good friends
good friends who're both trying to jump out of the frame
new and not-so-new friends :)
first, you pray. then, the sun lights upon you. enlightenment!
oh! i just realised my fingers seem to form Y, and hers form K!
but the point is we're always up for some silliness :)
---------------------------------------------------
diet? what diet?
---------------------------------------------
大仏To me the Daibutsu isn't as interesting as some of the other places, because there's really not that much to see other than the huge Buddha statue. I'm not a Buddhist, and even generally I'm not really given to praying. Then again, HS isn't a Buddhist either, but he says looking at the Buddha makes him feel very calm and peaceful. So I tried to find the same peace, and knowing that there are friends out there who're going through a rough patch, I prayed for them.
maybe it's blasphemy of sorts to cut off part of Buddha's face but... couldn't help it =x
the "pencil' jump shot he did at my request!
bleah, says she
fallen leaves version of fallen sakura
-----------------------------------------------
江ノ島We arrived at a time when everyone was leaving, and the shops were closing, but that was fine by me. We weren't there for the shops anyway, and we could do without the crowd. It was a far cry from the last time I was there, and there's a different flavour to a place when the crowd disappears. For the first time I got to see the night scenery of Enoshima - lights, and... cats. You could say it was cat galore! Why wasn't fatty darling there? >.< Maybe as consolation, there was one whose colouring was similar to fatty, and it was extremely friendly and willing to be patted.
he had to bend so much just to get into the frame... =x
this I'd never noticed. you push it and make it go one revolution!... it was only later we realised we should've put some money in the box below. oops
you can call me Missus Kitty
chasing sunsets, again :)
i like how the 'doorway' frames everything so prettily!
no queue! go around and pray for health, happiness etc...
i would love to be on that balcony... if it'd looked sturdier and safer
--------------------------------------------------
高田馬場Despite a late dinner, we went for yakitori supper at Takadanobaba, and waited for Yoon Jeong to rejoin us. As a tourist I think HS was a good one, knowing what he wanted to see, do, and eat. It seemed like he really wanted an all-rounded Japanese experience, and I would say he got a fairly good deal!

nom nom nom... i ate bones which i wasn't supposed to! >.<
this is cute!
this too! =p
of all the guys i know, HS wins hands down at being the best at taking purikura!HS is very thoughtful. He got Yoon Jeong a present, but I didn't think that he would get me something too - we both got hats, which were featured in all the photos above. Somehow the week flew past and he was bound to return to Korea today. As such, despite being tired, all of us dragged ourselves up early to have breakfast together before Yoon Jeong and I had to attend class. So he wasn't my guest, but it was good meeting someone I'd heard about and seen only in pictures, and have him appear in my pictures! It would have been nice to have been able to meet him a few more times, but we didn't have the luxury of time. However, he's Korean, Yoon Jeong's Korean, and since I'm intending to go to Korea to visit Yoon Jeong, it means that it's not a goodbye forever, it's only till next time~ :)
