About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> gee-whiz, gizmo geek!
> dear life
> Having a day with good and bad stuff happening sho...
> you and me? yes? no?
> window shopping? no!
> do, re, mi
> photography workshop
> picture of the day :)
> impressing romeo
> (/_\) ---> o(^-^)o

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

anything to do with cheerleading now = yayness
Wednesday, 9 April 2008

Super excited!!! I just found out more about the Cheerleading Asia International Open Championship from a link Richard sent me, and I want to go, I have to go, I will go! I didn't expect the tickets to cost as much as they do, but... for the love of cheerleading, I will fork out the money! Since the second day is the more major one, maybe I should get the better seats... I don't really want to get the cheapest tickets and be seated in an obscure corner light years away from the competition grounds and see humans as dots! It doesn't help that I don't own binoculars. Grr. So I should just pay more huh? After all, it will probably be my first and last opportunity to watch a major cheerleading competition live! How COOL is that! :D (And money is meant to be spent. After which, it can be earned back. Hee)

Now, to find someone who will go with me... It will be a bit lonely to sit in the stands by myself for hours and hours on end.

YAY! EXCITED!

Labels: ,

- supergirl soul-saved @ 12:44 am :)