About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> back to school!
> two in a million
> yui
> anything to do with cheerleading now = yayness
> gee-whiz, gizmo geek!
> dear life
> Having a day with good and bad stuff happening sho...
> you and me? yes? no?
> window shopping? no!
> do, re, mi

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

blood ties
Friday, 11 April 2008

I was surprised to get a call from my mom so soon after the previous one. Turns out that my grandaunt took a fall and broke a bone, but because of some complications and all, she was transferred from a Yokohama hospital to one in Shinjuku. So next week I shall have to buy flowers (preferably something hardy and long-lasting, not chrysanthemums! said my mom), meet my grandmother, and go visit her at the hospital. It's not that I mind going, I just never know what to do, what to say in hospitals. I feel damn awkward and I bet it shows. Hopefully my sick-visiting skills have improved since the last time I did it.

Telling me to go to the hospital was her main purpose in calling, but we ended up talking for about nearly an hour about all sorts of things, ranging from umbrellas to my future to my brother. Apparently as preparation for my entrance into the working world (and freedom), when I return home my existing curfew of 10.30pm will be pushed back by half an hour! Hahaha. I found that damn funny, but it's good news to me. =p

Many times after I put down the phone with my mom, I want to let out a happy sigh ("aahhhhh") and just smile. Somehow I always feel very contented after such phone calls. :)

Labels: ,

- supergirl soul-saved @ 12:39 am :)