About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> yui
> anything to do with cheerleading now = yayness
> gee-whiz, gizmo geek!
> dear life
> Having a day with good and bad stuff happening sho...
> you and me? yes? no?
> window shopping? no!
> do, re, mi
> photography workshop
> picture of the day :)

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

two in a million
Thursday, 10 April 2008

Good friends venture out of their rooms at the stroke of midnight to study and drink together. And good friends share their goodies, for example, alcohol. I'm sure Yoon Jeong was tempted to finish up my whole bottle of Kahlua, but practised a bit of self-restraint. =p There are times I wish Hoshien wasn't so strict, and that there weren't rules on the times we can be in each other's rooms, in the lounge... I suppose we just have to make do with whatever we have.

The dark clouds have gone away, so I'm feeling pretty happy with all my friendships right now. Some people don't seem to have much aptitude at friendships, and do all sorts of strange and insensitive things to others, but they aren't totally lost causes. They have redeeming qualities which I find cute, and so I give such friendships another shot. Hopefully it isn't doomed to the horrible cycle of quarrelling and patching up. Then there are other people who're so wary and inclined to jumping to conclusions that they find suspicion in the most innocent matters. In such cases, when they realise that they were being really silly, they can only hope that their apologies will be accepted and things will move on. The same word "friendship" can mean so many different things, which makes it so very intriguing.

There's also some sort of power play between guys and girls, I think. Like the girls wanting something, but are not willing to be the ones to ask the guys because of societal expectations. So they drop hints, but sometimes even the broadest hints fly right over the guys' heads. I wonder if there are certain things guys want to do or say, but hesitate because of not wanting to appear a certain way? For example, gay/sentimental/touchy/sensitive etc? Because they think that guys ought to be macho? Human relationships aren't necessarily something kept between just the two parties; Instead, so many other factors come into play. Even the girls themselves, without any peer pressure, are strange on their own. For me, even if I want attention, I don't want attention per se. More specifically, I want the attention that I want. With such demands, it's no wonder relationships are rarely uncomplicated!

Well. Life's good, I'm happy! Right now I'm thinking something, wanting something... but I'm waiting it out, wondering if the other person is thinking and wanting the same thing. And if the other person will be the one to ask me first. Patience is a virtue. :)

Lastly, sometimes I'm tempted to ask this:

I have four more months in Japan - what are you going to do?

Labels: ,

- supergirl soul-saved @ 12:22 am :)