About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> two in a million
> yui
> anything to do with cheerleading now = yayness
> gee-whiz, gizmo geek!
> dear life
> Having a day with good and bad stuff happening sho...
> you and me? yes? no?
> window shopping? no!
> do, re, mi
> photography workshop

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

back to school!
Thursday, 10 April 2008

It feels so surreal, having lessons to attend again! My first lesson was Japanese, which was okay, but I need to once again get used to expressing myself verbally in Japanese; I was stumbling over my words trying to say what I did during the long spring break. Japanese speeches and presentations aside, what I dread most about returning to school is waking up early! One of my neighbours has an alarm that goes "di-di-di-di", while I have the most annoying alarm that roughly yanks me out of my dreams with its horrible, deafening "RRRRIIIIIIIIIIING!" My mom must have smiled in glee when she heard this alarm, and promptly chose this among all the other clocks in the shop. Considering that I can hear my neighbour's alarm when it goes off, I hope I'm not waking everyone else in my level when mine goes off. =x

Now, to occupy myself until my next lesson at 4.20pm...

[ Edit ] I think one thing good coming out of Yoon Jeong's baito, for me, is that I feel the need to get out and do more stuff without her. To take part in more activities, make new friends, have plans... To sit around in my room and wait for her to have some free time to play with me is a little too sad, and a tad pathetic. Besides, that will be quite a waste of my time here. Hence I decided to stop being such a lazy bum and signed up for the language exchange programme organised by the ICC. If I'm so free, I might as well get a partner and work on my Japanese, right? On top of that, I have now found a gym partner who is waiting for me to get my gym membership, so I now have to stop procrastinating and apply for that too! These, together with school and some new friends made over the holidays, ought to keep me busy enough - I hope. If I still have too much time on my hands, I should find a circle to join too. But I think the inclination to procrastinate never goes away. I have to enquire about some stuff about the sumo tournament on behalf of my friend, and I am so not looking forward to making that call. Is there student discount? I don't know, that's why I have to ask. Then book. Japanese phone conversations make me very nervous. I've been dragging my feet for days, I really should get down to it... soon. Mamaaa.... help! :(

[ Edit 2 ] I must stop wasting food! One thing about cooking for one person is that there's always leftover vegetables, or meat, or something. So I put it back in my fridge, and then I have lazy days where I don't cook, so by the time I look into my fridge again I've got spoilt food. My friend was just talking about a disgusting can of black ham in his fridge when he moved into his room when I remembered my own opened can of luncheon meat. And damn, there's mould. :( I suppose I could try to cut away the mouldy bits and eat the rest, but Japan's cold weather and whatever has made my previously iron stomach a bit weaker, so I don't particularly want to risk getting a stomachache. I always feel bad throwing food that I allowed to turn bad. No more!

Labels: , ,

- supergirl soul-saved @ 11:46 am :)