Everyone runs around everywhere during the holidays, and unless you're running around together, it is so darn difficult to meet your friends! So I just met T and S for an impromptu late dinner, and the next time I see them will probably be the second half of March when I get back from my Kyushu and Kansai trip. -.-'' Labels: Japan
My sleeping cycle is so screwed up. Even if I go to bed "early" at about 4am, I won't be able to fall asleep till about 6am since I stayed up till such unearthly hours watching drama for a few days. If I have to wake up at 11am (which is 4hours earlier than my usual 3+pm) for a lunch appointment or some such thing, I'll feel tired by evening so I'll nap at night, waking up by midnight, which keeps me up till 6am again. One thing good though is that my evening nap just now seemed to have done something for my skin. At first sight, T said "wow, you look good today, like your face is glowing." People usually attribute glowing skin to either 1) pregnancy or 2) love, but i shall attribute mine to the power of sleep! And no, it's not due to anti-ageing cream, I don't own anything like that!
As I was hanging around waiting for P today, I was browsing the makeup section and darn, makeup is quite cheap in Japan! Not only that, there are so many brands to choose from! The numerous eyeshadow colours were calling out to me, and I'm so tempted to buy more of different colours. Thing is, when I do get up early enough to apply some makeup before I go out, I seldom play with eyeshadow because I find it so difficult to achieve the desired look. But there's no harm in adding to my collection... right? I'm sure they'll be useful! Makeup aside, I'm also eyeing that pair of red/white booties. I'm just worrying wondering a teeny weeny bit how I'm going to bring my shoe collection back to Singapore.
This is my frivolous entry for the day. :)