I have the most incredible neck ache.
I had a most enjoyable time skiing! First time for me, so it was quite an experience. Actually I had a lot of things to say about it, so I purposely left this post till now instead of updating my blog the minute I came back this morning feeling all tired and sleep-deprived, but... I'm feeling rather disgruntled about something so I guess I'll keep my opinions about the trip and other stuff to myself for the moment and let the pictures do the talking. In short: The scenery was breathtaking, skiing was fun, I got to spend more time with some friends, I had some spectacular falls but didn't break/tear anything, my neck hurts like hell probably thanks to the bean pillow and one particularly spectacular fall, but all in all I'm satisfied.
chair lift! i finally got to ride it!
the snow people