This will not be a musing entry!
As I was researching on what's there to do at Sapporo, I came across a food section, and goodness, the seafood looks absolutely mouth-wateringly GOOD! Considering that I didn't have dinner, looking at those pictures made me feel really hungry. I'm thinking that even if it costs a little more, I want to have a yummy meal at Sapporo! I'll take it as I'm treating myself to a out-of-Singapore reunion dinner with non-Chinese friends. When I think about it, this will be the first reunion dinner in my life that I'll be missing. If I can't have family with me, the least I can do is have good food with good friends, right?
Plans for Kyushu are firming up too, so that's another load off my mind. But there's still all the booking to be done, sigh. I don't like to plan, but... oh well, let's just say thank goodness for sy. :) I'm happy that I'll be going travelling! I will squeeze my eyes shut and pay for the trip pretending that it's not as much as it's going to be. Apparently most people who're on exchange will take up part-time jobs to finance their spending, but I'm doing no such thing. Oops.
Yay! Holidays are starting soon! Time to travel and experience!