Considering that I'm already an adult, it would be nice if I can choose to wear whatever I want without being told "siao ah!" No, I'm perfectly sane. Since I was intending to stay cooped up in my warm room the whole day, and I didn't want to spend the day in my bear-print pink pyjamas, I didn't see anything wrong with wearing shorts. Going out to retrieve stuff for a short while didn't warrant the need to change to jeans, or a freshly laundered pair of pants. My friend's crazy too? She probably had the same reason as I did. You must have thought to test my tolerance/craziness level, to see how long I would be able to stand the cold. Labels: musings
Words. Knowing how the other person meant them makes a difference, that's what my friends and I concluded. Sometimes it's due to certain circumstances that make one say less-than-tactful things, sometimes it's accidental due to one's poor command of the language. Then there are times when the person is just plain rude. To think that I'll be in the company of such a person for a few days next month, just my luck!
I suppose it's natural that things don't always go our way, but something good always happens to balance the bad. I found the balance, so all's good! :)