Saturday, 13 October 2007
Lissa invited me to go to Odaiba with her and her friend. There has been several occasions whereby she'd say I can go along with her to wherever she's going, but I'd always declined. This time, I thought - why not? It beats staying in my room msn-ing all night, and I wanted to go see the place which is said to be where couples often go on dates!
We wandered for hours, and I'm pretty tired after the full day, so let's just let the pictures do most of the talking.
the pretty, colourful ferris wheel
some cute-weird structure
the most awesome mall interior i've ever seen. i love it!
fountain that reminded me of serenity
piyo-piyo cuteness madness!
tonari no tottoro! too bad the departmental store was closed
the tasty mcpork
"tokyo leisure land"
i think this is wonderfully taken by yours truly
the fool-around people
we attracted lots of stares doing this
part of a bridge structure
bevin and nick
what did i say? fool-around people!
reminded me of titanic
rainbow bridge, which wasn't colourful like i thought it'd beAt this point, my camera ran out of battery, which was such a pity because we went to the beach that had a wonderful view of Rainbow Bridge. It was surprising to see a beach there, with sand and water, in the middle of an urban landscape. We could catch a glimpse of the Tokyo Tower, supposedly a rip-off from Paris' Eiffel Tower. A little further ahead, there was a Statue of Liberty! But here, it's called the Goddess of Freedom or something like that, translated from the kanji. As we reached the top of the bridge that allowed us a better look at the Statue of Liberty, we noticed there was a building that resembled the Coliseum so much. Being in Odaiba, we could view artefacts from many different countries. =p I took pictures of all these using my phone camera, but I can't transfer them to my laptop, raaar.
I had an awesome time. I should go out with Lissa more :)
Labels: Japan, pics, yay
- supergirl soul-saved @ 12:14 am :)