About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> all good things come to an end
> 伯父さん、ごちそうさまでした!
> when you put poo and moo together
> A piece of advice from my friend:- - -im damn afra...
> make time stop... or just slow down
> homestay weekend \(^o^)/
> 何とかなるでしょう!
> warning: boring school rant
> pre-homestay orientation
> To add on to the good things in my life, I've just...

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

not counting down, but counting blessings <3
Thursday, 17 July 2008

Now that I'm done with all my exams, reports and presentations, what have I been doing to pass time?

1) Playing with my hair

Basically experimenting with updos, testing the strength of the pins and how long the updo will last etc. All these because I don't want to wear a yukata with my hair in a ponytail! >.<


simple french twist with pins


get-up for dinner with relatives: french twist with big clip

2) Hanging out with friends

Yesterday, rather randomly, Yoon Jeong asked if I wanted to go and eat steak for dinner. Hell, yeah! Considering that I haven't had a steak in a while, I jumped at the opportunity. Yoon Jeong said she wanted to go there because she realised we wouldn't have many more chances to eat in this area. For me, it's not so much of trying out the eateries in the area, but spending more time with the very busy lady. Like she told a neighbour, we used to have most of our dinners together last semester, but this semester it's quite a rarity. That aside, dinner was good. We... derived some entertainment at the expense of our classmate. *blush*




Tonight, I went to this place called Cat's Cradle, which was really interesting because it somewhat resembled a library to me. There were shelves packed with travel books, and it reminded me of the kind of cafe-cum-bookstore that I'd read about before. Food was pretty good, company was great, so it was an enjoyable dinner. Sometimes I subconsciously allow my feelings about someone to be swayed by others' opinions, but at the end of the day my original feelings stand firm. It's really unfair to pass judgement about others without knowing them well enough, I think.



company for the night: jeff


company for the night ii: aileen

Since we were really near the Okuma Auditorium, and all of us had our cameras (my stupid handphone-wannabe vibrating camera! >.<) on hand, with the added bonus of a mini tripod that Jeff brought, we ended up taking quite a few pictures with the auditorium as the backdrop! It looks really lovely at night. I can't wait to get the pictures from Jeff tomorrow. :D

This last week seems to be for the purpose of tying up loose ends. Doing the necessary procedures like closing bank accounts and cancelling health insurance, going places we've been wanting to go but kept putting off, showing appreciation to our teachers, meeting up with the people who've made our stay in Japan an enjoyable one... I hope I don't leave anything out, only to realise when I'm in Totsuka, or even worse, in Singapore, that shoot! I forgot to do something! That would really be the pits.

Labels: , ,

- supergirl soul-saved @ 1:12 am :)