I HAVE INTERNET! Labels: Japan
... But only for a while because I came to Yoon Jeong's place to play and to use her internet to check on my CORS stuff and facebook. Life's been good, but swelteringly hot. I'd thought that nothing could compare to Singapore's constant heat, but Japan's summer is horrible. Even if the temperature is comparable to Japan's it's so much more humid here and as soon as I step out I start perspiring and get sticky. So I've started following the Japanese trend of bringing a little handtowel out to wipe sweat, and a parasol to block the heat, and a fan to fan myself, and sunblock to prevent sunburn! I can't imagine using so much protection in Singapore, that will be too weird.
Hehe anyway I'm really free at my grandparents' place so I'll be typing quite a few entries and uploading them when I get back home! Be prepared for a verbal diarrhoea then! :D Take care everyone, I'll be home soon. :)