About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> 横浜花火大会
> SMASHING SATURDAY!
> paint my day with gay colours
> not counting down, but counting blessings <3
> all good things come to an end
> 伯父さん、ごちそうさまでした!
> when you put poo and moo together
> A piece of advice from my friend:- - -im damn afra...
> make time stop... or just slow down
> homestay weekend \(^o^)/

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

all aboard!
Tuesday, 22 July 2008

I've been at my packing for hours, and finally most of my clothes, shoes and cooking condiments are put into my suitcase or into boxes. How the hell did I accumulate so much stuff?! There are still more things in my drawers and on my shelves, but my strategy is to get up in a few hours time, go to the back alley of Santoku and get a kick-ass big box to throw everything else inside! While I've already prepared one box to ship home, I think I'll need to prepare another one. My friend lifted my suitcase and said that is definitely more than 20kg. Dang!

Speaking of ship, today I boarded one! Yes, instead of staying in to pack my room I went out to play again~ We boarded the 納涼船 that makes a round of the Tokyo waters in two hours or so, with free flow drinks (alcohol included) and performances. [ Insert: My friend's leaving the dorm now, and when I popped into her empty room with all the bare shelves and clean table, it made me feel a little sad. And a little stressed because that's what my room is supposed to look like, and at the moment it still looks lived-in, which is bad!!!]

Anyway, about the little cruise, it was a whole lot of fun. Somehow all of us didn't eat before boarding, so from the first cup of alcohol I already felt light-headed. However, I went on to drink a few more cups of beer, which made me feel pleasantly high. It's a nice feeling being a little intoxicated without losing all your senses. Enough talk, let's see some pictures.






concentrating on food


daydreaming. or collecting my senses


the lucky guy


the fan stuck in the back is sexy, says he


the yukata dancers


with the ship we took. salvia maru, which i first saw as saliva maru


titanic! neaaar, faaar, whereeeever you are~~

Since we didn't feel like going home immediately, we headed to the nearby playground and relived our childhood.


i like the ghostly transluscent effect


"there she goes!" this picture made me laugh!


choo-choo slide

After all the drinking and playing, we felt like eating something sweet, with me being greedy and going one step further to eat a burger as well.


sense my satisfaction?


demureness befits a yukata


but we like to deviate :)

In case anyone wonders why I keep up with my blogging even if it's done at 5am or 6am, it's because I won't have access to the internet after I leave the dorm, and I don't like super backdated entries! And the prompt uploading of pictures on facebook is so that my other friends get to see the pictures soon too. After all, if they're at all like me, they'll be really eager to see the pictures asap. Do unto others what you want done unto yourself!

I really like the yukata! It's simple enough to wear by myself, and when worn at night it's not too hot either. There's just something really feminine about the outfit that makes us feel really pretty. About two more weeks in Japan. Maybe I'll be able to wear it once or twice more!

With that, I'd better go. 4 more hours to the stay-awake-for-24-hours mark. But that's not my intention, so I'm going to sleep for 3 hours or so and resume my packing. Considering how often I use the internet, I'm going to feel really lonely without it the next two weeks! I'll still have my phone till at least the end of the month, so please mail me at kaori33@docomo.ne.jp, it will be very much appreciated :D

Labels: ,

- supergirl soul-saved @ 3:37 am :)