About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> rant rant rant
> Note to self: email econs department about honours...
> I have to declare that I truly don't like group wo...
> girls' down time
> friday foolery
> in my online absence, i was doing...
> Re: Japanese class presentation
> back in my room, recounting events/thoughts...
> slowpoke at work
> I kind of hate how I have to stay in on my free da...

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

midweek fun
Friday, 13 June 2008

I have been keeping strange hours again. These days when I wake up for class, I tend to feel dead beat and dream of the time when I can return to my room to take a nap. When I do return after lessons, I usually feel quite perky, and instead of napping I fool around on the computer for an hour or two. After which, I start to feel sleepy so I take my nap at 6-7pm. When it comes to sleep, if there's no need to, I have no discipline to rouse myself after 30minutes to an hour. Which translates to me waking up two to three hours later, a time too late for dinner. I grab some crackers or my leftover pineapple tarts to munch on, and voila! Dinner! After several hours pass, regardless or whether or not I'm sleepy, I decide that for the sake of morning classes, I need to get to bed, so I do. When morning comes around, repeat the cycle.

Come to think of it, I haven't been eating very much all day these days. When will I see some results?

Anyway, guess who I met in Tokyo on Wednesday? ... Kristy (and friend)! As always, good to see a familiar face in a foreign land, and I really, really liked the last part of our "tour" - a trip up Mori Tower in Roppongi Hills! Seriously, I'd rather pay a bit more to go to the observatory at Mori Tower (which, incidentally, is taller than the first observatory at Tokyo Tower), and see the night view and Tokyo Tower, than go up Tokyo Tower and see just the night view. The former sure seems like a better deal to me, and if you go at 6+pm on a clear day, you'll be rewarded with a gorgeous sunset. Unfortunately for us, although the weather was better than expected in that it didn't rain, it was extremely cloudy. From the observatory it looked like the city was experiencing a bad case of haze. :( As such, we were cheated of a gorgeous sunset, and the view looked a little smudged after the sky turned dark, but all in all it was beautiful!

(Not that many pictures this time because my camera went wonky and I had to rely on my handphone camera, which, rather obviously, wouldn't take as good pictures. And... I've been lazy to upload what I have on my camera. Next time, maybe! ^-^)


sky deck with its helicopter pad *flies*


see what i mean by pseudo-haze?


the tower in all its glory

When it comes to an aerial view, there's much more to enjoy when night falls. I'm sure that much is obvious from the pictures. :) Seeing as how the conditions weren't ideal that day, I want to find a chance to go again on a day with perfect weather. One thing hasn't changed - I'm still chasing sunsets.

Labels: ,

- supergirl soul-saved @ 1:13 am :)