About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> I kind of hate how I have to stay in on my free da...
> the culture-immersion day
> these shoes aren't made for walking
> I need to return to the eat-less-and-exercise-more...
> beyond the borders of a classroom
> Hello, cold.After having temperatures hovering in ...
> you wouldn't understand even if you'd tried
> fridge fighting
> sort me out
> Good morning world.I am keeping strange hours agai...

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

slowpoke at work
Friday, 23 May 2008

It appears that I've a tendency to start watching stuff years after they'd been aired. There was Great Teacher Onizuka, 秋天的童话, Silence... And now I've finally started watching Desperate Housewives. My, it sure is interesting. After watching the whole of season 1, it finally caught up to me that it's titled DESPERATE housewives for a reason. There are already so many people dead by now, despite this being an upper-class suburban neighbourhood. It's rather surprising just how desperate the housewives can be, and how low they can stoop.

In any case, I don't mind running behind others when it comes to following television serials/drama trends. One thing good about watching a few years later than others - I don't have to agonise week after week while waiting for each episode! This way, I can do a drama marathon and watch the whole drama at one go. It is so satisfying. :D

After I'm done with the many seasons of Desperate Housewives, I will start watching Lost!

Labels:

- supergirl soul-saved @ 12:27 am :)