Haha! I'm going to get a bicycle! Labels: Japan
My grandfather has a penchant for buying stuff without using them, and apparently one of his new acquisitions is a bicycle, which my grandmother suggested giving to me. I thought it would be ok if they just left it at their place, and when I go visit them I can cycle around (although once I leave their house I probably wouldn't be able to find my way back because the streets there are an absolute maze!). However, I just got a call from my uncle. It's his free day today, and he's going to come by car and bring the bicycle! Since I don't have anymore classes, I have hence scheduled a date with my uncle. It was kind of cute how he said he'll call me again later, and warned me not to go anywhere!
Even if the weather's kinda crappy today, I'm happy. Maybe I'll get a bit more exercise with a bicycle, although weaving around and between pedestrians scares me quite a bit. Considering that I'm such a klutz, I'll probably crash into a lamp post in an attempt to avoid someone. -.-
YES my 5-day holiday is here!!!! I will hole up in my room and devour Japanese and Korean dramas. Unless people are kind enough to play with me. Ask me out!!! :D