About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> do, re, mi
> photography workshop
> picture of the day :)
> impressing romeo
> (/_\) ---> o(^-^)o
> filling in the time...
> just what do you take me for?
> love spring for the sakura!
> 恋に落ちれば?
> sakura :)

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

window shopping? no!
Saturday, 5 April 2008

One of my most obvious weaknesses is shopping. I have always liked shopping, but it appears that since I came to Japan, I have been absolutely unstoppable! Shopping in Singapore is usually equivalent to buying one or two items per day and that's it. Whereas for shopping in Japan, it's equivalent to buying one or two bagfuls of items.

Since I don't know that many people here, and it's a much bigger country with more shopping spots, I'm not very likely to meet many, if any, acquaintances when I go out. Which means that I'm much less resistant to going shopping alone; In fact, I like to go shopping alone. That in itself is bad, because there'll be no one to yank me away from the racks and smack me on the head with the admonishment, "That's enough, Kaori! Let's go home!"

So... I shop in my own time, dilly dallying at whichever shop pleases me, and by the time I bring myself home (probably because I'm tired from shopping), I'm usually burdened with shopping bags. Take today, for example. I came home with two pairs of shoes, two dresses, two spag tops, a pair of leggings, and one SB. Fortunately for me some things are priced beyond my budget, otherwise I would've bought even more! I'm still wanting more shorts and skirts, so... I don't think the shopping ends here.

I am such a shopaholic. *shakes head*

Labels:

- supergirl soul-saved @ 8:38 pm :)