About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> p.s. i love you
> returning to movie-watching days
> it is too early to be awake when i'm not going to ...
> early morning outing, anyone?
> yes, yes, lazy, that's me
> my say, your say
> warning: walking fashion disaster!
> There are some things I'd like to erase from my me...
> on rat races and paper chases
> school woes

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

sakura :)
Monday, 31 March 2008

I wonder which is worse: Going to bed at 5am and waking up at 3pm; or going to bed at 2am, waking up at 5am, tossing and turning till around 8am before falling asleep again and waking up for good at 2pm? For sure, the latter is more annoying, but that seems to be my body's newest sleeping cycle.

Anyway, from taking the Toden with Yoon Jeong the other day (for an impromptu お花見)I noticed that there's a canal within walking distance from the dorm that is lined on either side with sakura trees. Given that sakura waits for no man, and I didn't want to go to go an on-the-ground お花見, I brought my lazy ass out for a walk. After all, this is my first (and only?) spring in Japan, I cannot miss going for as many flower viewings as possible!

It was absolutely gorgeous, so what was supposed to be a short trip extended for nearly two hours. One of the shortcomings of Man, or should I say technology, is that it's impossible to capture the whole beauty of nature. Try as I might, what I could capture with the camera doesn't do justice to what I could see with my own eyes. Doesn't mean that I didn't try to, anyway. =p


a normally insignificant canal becomes popular


if i were blessed with literary talents, i'd be waxing lyrical


満開!


closeup 1


closeup 2


the building's new wallpaper


bad hair day explains the hat


going out alone = trying to discreetly take own pictures = tough


i've a thing for lamp posts =x



look carefully. see the little white specks?

It was a rather chilly and windy day, but bearing with the cold was rewarding. I loved seeing how the petals drifted about when the wind blew, spinning in little circles or gracefully floating down to the ground. It was like watching snowfall all over again! I love snow, and I love this too. Absolutely beautiful. :)

Before they all fall to the ground, I've plans to go to 新宿御苑 with Yoon Jeong tomorrow! Since we're intending to eat lunch there, I do hope that the weather will be warm and sunny. It will be such a downer sitting in the cold, shivering and trying to admire the flowers while eating bento. >.<

Labels: ,

- supergirl soul-saved @ 4:56 pm :)