About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> just what do you take me for?
> love spring for the sakura!
> 恋に落ちれば?
> sakura :)
> p.s. i love you
> returning to movie-watching days
> it is too early to be awake when i'm not going to ...
> early morning outing, anyone?
> yes, yes, lazy, that's me
> my say, your say

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

filling in the time...
Wednesday, 2 April 2008

After a not-very-good night's sleep, I woke up with most of the anger of the wee morning dissipated. Some people just don't realise that what they're doing is making things difficult for someone else - or even if they do, still persist in doing so - until the other party blows up. After which, there is some improvement, so I am satisfied. I did my laundry, emptied my trash, vacuumed my room... I am pleased with myself. Domestic Kaori, yay! Anyhow, I was tagged to do an interesting meme of sorts, so here it is:

- - -

How to play:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.
No cheating.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.

How are you feeling today?
Rod Stewart – Sometimes When We Touch
Romantic and/or nostalgic. Wanting something I had but don’t have now?

How far will you get in life?
O Town – Now that I’ve found you
As far as love takes me

How do your friends see you?
Collin Raye – Young As We’re Ever Gonna Be
Living for the moment and making the most of every day

Will you get married?
Dido – My Life
To quote from the song, “what I choose to do is of no concern to you”, “I’m tired and bored of waiting for you, all those things you never do” – so it seems a little doubtful.

What is your best friend’s theme song?
Westlife – Why Do I Love You
Because she fell in love unwittingly and wonders why she can’t fall out of it despite problems with the guy?

What is the story of your life?
梁静如 - 如果有一天
Don’t know, seems like it’s about love, regrets, maybes

What was high school like?
孙燕姿 - 我也很想他
Lost love

What’s in store for this weekend?
Robertson Brothers – Can’t Cry Hard Enough
Oh no, something sad? Letting go of someone?

How’s your life going?
戴佩妮 - 爱疯了
Going crazy! Thanks to love, or the lack of it. Hur hur

How can you get ahead in life?
张栋梁 - 这首歌
By not listening to someone else’s (empty) promises? Life's unpredictable, maybe it's better to rely on oneself as far as possible.

What’s the best thing about your friends?
The Moffatts – Don’t Walk Away
They’re the best things that can happen to me, and I don’t want them to walk away!

What song will they play at your funeral?
Utada Hikaru – Paint It Black
Um… they randomly chose a song because they got fed up trying to find an appropriate one?

How does the world see you?
Blessed Union of Souls – Hey Leonardo
As someone who likes a person not for the abundance/lack of materialistic possessions, but for the person alone?

Do people secretly lust after you?
Smashing Pumpkins – Mayonnaise
Uhm. I can’t draw a link

What should you do with your life?
Boyzone – Words
To quote the song lyrics again, “smile an everlasting smile”. Words are only words, but sometimes they’re all we have to express what we feel when we mean them?

Will you ever have children?
Herbie Hancock, Christina Aguilera – A song for you
Uhm?

What song would you strip to?
Kelly Clarkson – A Moment Like This
Hahaha. How apt. To remember a moment like that!

What does your mom think of you?
Matchbox 20 – Push
My first thought at seeing the title is that she had to push to get me out of this world! From the song, she wants to push me around, push me down, and take me for granted when she wants to, and she will? Gawd. But I think… sometimes a parent-child relationship is not all love-love, and that she has seen me through all sorts of good and bad times? Being cruel to be kind occasionally, I guess.

What is your deep, dark secret?
Tank – 非你莫属
I love this song! I will love someone deep, deep! =D

What is your mortal enemy’s theme song?
Jason Mraz – You and I
Um. Tries to kill people with love. Hurhur. Or tries to lure people into a chummy relationship, using that as a façade. Sneaky.

What’s your personality like?
林俊杰 - 不死之身
Steadfast and persevering?

What song will be played at your wedding?
Greeeeen – 愛唄
SO APT, I love this song! =D We’ll be holding hands for a long, long time <3>

5 People To Tag
Anyone, really. Just do it if you found it interesting/entertaining, like I did. I was doing it even before I knew I was one of those tagged. =p

- - -

There you go, something random. Gives you a slight insight into what kind of playlist I have and the songs I like, no? It was fun listening to some songs I haven't heard in a while. :)

Labels:

- supergirl soul-saved @ 4:39 pm :)