Facebook stalking makes me feel a bit empty sometimes. While I love nosing into other people's business and viewing their photos - especially if they have a significant other - occasionally I miss the feeling of being in a relationship myself. Dating is one thing, being in a stable, long-term relationship is another. I've probably dated many guys but due to one reason or another things just haven't worked out. I envy those in relationships Labels: relationships
when I let myself forget about the woes that come along with it, especially those in international relationships. I don't know whether they have thrown caution to the wind and just want to try it out without dwelling on the fact that they will be separated in a few months, or if they've thought it through carefully. Whatever the case, it seems so grand! International relationships... Hmm. If you are curious, and I am curious, hey, we could work something out! ... Right, as if it works that way. I have been warned not to get hurt, and not to hurt others. So... It is depressing. Then I remembered my almost-untouched bottle of vodka. That, and two pieces of chocolate, made the endorphins kick in. Momentarily depressed no more!
Relationships are overrated, especially when it comes to romance novels and all that. I should take my head out of such books and take a good look at the real world. Then again, if I stare so hard at the negatives, I'll end up being a spinster, left on the shelf! Noooooo....!
Am I making any sense?