Despite my best efforts at sleeping at 2am with the intention of getting up at 10+am to rectify my sleeping cycle in preparation for school, I ended up stirring at around 5am. Why? Because neighbour #1 had neighbour #2 over in her room (at that time, it is not allowed, i tell you!), and neighbour #2 who has a naturally loud, piercing and basically carrying voice, was talking pretty loudly. The window must've been open or something, because I wasn't hearing just murmurs, I could hear actual words. -.- So I flipped myself around and tried to go back to sleep, but to no avail. Into my mind floats images of food I want to eat: yaki imo, pizza toast, garlic bread, miso soup, pancakes, fujiya home pie... So I inevitably started thinking of the groceries I need to buy when Santoku/ Picaso opens. Then the task of entertaining myself until they are both open, which means I essentially have four hours to kill.
It is crap when people interrupt my sleeping plans.
I should either spend my day preparing food, or going out to look at flowers then shop. I haven't decided what I want to do. Maybe I actually have time for both since I'm up so early today. Hur hur.