After a lot of bullying on my part, I finally got the two letters I'd been waiting for lying on my desk! :D
Actually it seems that when I return to Singapore some friends won't be around because they'll be going overseas for a year, which makes the prospect of returning even more uninviting. However, I've just been told in a letter that there's a surprise planned for me, and I'll be having a pseudo date although the other party won't be around! Apparently that's my birthday present for 2008. Now that's pretty cool! (You'd better do a good job!) It somewhat reminds me of a movie I'd watched online recently called p.s. I love you. The husband died due to a brain tumour, but he'd planned stuff for his widow to help her get over the grief, so even though he wasn't around she was receiving letters from him, and getting an all expenses paid and all details planned trip to Ireland . Okay, maybe the comparison is a little morbid but it's just an awesome thought/idea. :)
I have fantastic friends! :D