This is really random, but I realised that when I get out of my room and out of my dorm, I actually see people other than Yoon Jeong and Niki! On the way back from grocery shopping, carrying my big yellow grocery bag and looking as aunty as can be, I bumped into three people I haven't seen since the holidays started. So I happily chatted with all three, and after we parted I looked down at myself and groaned. I was wearing my extremely cute but kiddy T-shirt with a huge cartoonish mummy right smack in the centre! And that was the shirt I wore to sleep last night, which I hid, marginally, with a jacket. That was not the most chic attire, definitely not! But hey, in my defense, I was only expecting my own company, and thought I'd be out and back within 30-45min. There was no need to dress up more than t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. Neither was there a need to comb my hair, I only ran my fingers through it. *pained smile*
Whoop-dee-doo. -.-''
Lesson learnt: To always be prepared to meet people!