About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> it is too early to be awake when i'm not going to ...
> early morning outing, anyone?
> yes, yes, lazy, that's me
> my say, your say
> warning: walking fashion disaster!
> There are some things I'd like to erase from my me...
> on rat races and paper chases
> school woes
> not good enough, not good enough!
> it's NOT only words

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

returning to movie-watching days
Sunday, 30 March 2008

Today I caught my first movie in Japan. We'd wanted to watch the one about the ten promises with the dog, but it didn't seem to be showing (anymore? yet?). Instead, we caught My Blueberry Nights. In my opinion, as far as movies go, that was so-so. Somehow the plot seemed to develop slowly, it was so silent it got boring sometimes, but at least there was Jude Law and Natalie Portman. :) I'd been wanting to experience watching a movie here, and now that I have, I'm itching to go for more! As in Singapore, before the movie starts there are trailers, and there's one fantasy one about some book and goblins that looks really interesting. Reminds me of how often I went to the cinemas in Singapore. I will not complain about ticket prices there anymore, it's so cheap relative to Japan! >.<

Labels: ,

- supergirl soul-saved @ 8:53 pm :)