Saturday, 23 February 2008
Look who's back! :D I was happy for a short while, until yesterday I realised that while I'll be away travelling for a while, she'll be travelling at a later date than me. Which translates to me being left alone in Hoshien AGAIN!!! Seeing as how we don't have much time to do food exploration for the rest of the holidays, we decided to go for Mexican food tonight. So after we took the pains to look good, we stepped out of Hoshien, and immediately the strong wind made a mess of our hair. -.- That aside, food was good, I especially liked the taco beef! The fact that food was half price during happy hours endeared that place to me as well. Even though the portions were rather small, I think that Mexican food sits rather heavily in the stomach, so it was surprisingly filling. I think my bottle of Zima (whatever the heck that was) contributed quite a bit to making me full too.
And... that's all! Food pictures aren't with me, so gotta be content with seeing our faces. Pretty ones, they are! =pLabels: food, Japan, pics
- supergirl soul-saved @ 9:43 pm :)