About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> travel boo boos and anticipation!
> food food food
> the best dream
> less talk, more action please!
> grandparents
> insomnia - away, I say!
> Know the feeling of having many disparate thoughts...
> running here and running there
> one after another...
> this and that

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

let's pick a stop!
Thursday, 21 February 2008

Ole! After another few hours trawling websites and all, I have a better idea of what's going on! I've made reservations for getting to Kagoshima and getting back from Kyoto - I am especially happy that I found a 3900yen overnight bus back, that's so darn cheap! *dances* For the curious, my last trip for the holidays will involve Kagoshima, Fukuoka, Nagasaki, Kumamoto (or rather Mount Aso), Beppu, Hiroshima, and Kyoto. With any luck I'll get to go to Osaka to take a look. Kaori is a happy lady because the holidays have been and will be so productive. :D

Anyhow, I went to the Ebisu Beer Museum in the day. Over our glasses of Major Weiss, Yebisu Beer, Chocolat Brewery and Yebisu Black Beer, we had a most interesting conversation about sex. The most common opinion is that pre-marital sex shouldn't be encouraged, because chastity is sacred and girls especially shouldn't spread their legs so readily for just anyone. Today I heard something different. J thinks that for two people in a stable relationship contemplating marriage, having intercourse prior to taking that big step isn't that bad a thing. It's like a test, whether or not the "action" was good, to see whether the two parties will be able to effectively communicate about what went on. Communication is key, that we both agree upon. It's just that he thinks that rather than waiting till marriage, then finding out that when something goes wrong in the bedroom they aren't able to talk about it, and have the marriage fall into shambles, it is better to have a so-called trial run. Testing the waters, perhaps? Of course, it has to be emphasized that this is with regards to couples contemplating marriage, not those one night stands. A test of communication skills, and a test of trust. Do you trust your partner enough to do that act with him/her before saying your vows? That's one of the questions. ... At least, that's how I interpreted it. To be honest, after those four small glasses of beer I was feeling a bit light-headed, but of course I didn't admit it! Despite the floaty feeling I must have continued the conversation really well, because he made no mention of it. =p

Following Ebisu we were contemplating going Akihabara since I haven't been there before, but it was a little far. We ended up randomly getting off at a station (Shimbashi, to be exact), to explore somewhere new. It was interesting! The area near the station reminded me of Shinjuku, just that Shimbashi was populated more by men in black suits rather than youngsters in funky clothes. Walk, walk, walk... We made our rounds of Shimbashi by walking in a huge square, getting really close to Tokyo Tower, seeing a surprisingly huge temple that reminded me of Kyoto... Spontaneity is fun. Maybe I should start getting off at more random stops and explore the less popular areas.

But as it is, I've been charging my Suica card really often these days....

We find fun in the most unexpected avenues, in the most unexpected company. Crawling out of bed before 3.30pm today was very, very worth it.

Labels: ,

- supergirl soul-saved @ 12:06 am :)