About

Ramblings. Rantings. Ravings.

The Lady

22-year-old supergirl

Desires

freedom
courage
patience

Your Say


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Entertainment

. postsecret
. icanhascheezburger
. xiaxue
. papergirlsshop
. crunchyroll

Recent Entries

> you think so?
> snip!
> dream on
> When we realise that our friends are starting to d...
> "hi. intro?"
> mirror, mirror, on the wall..
> let's pick a stop!
> travel boo boos and anticipation!
> food food food
> the best dream

Lost Memories

> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
> September 2009
> October 2009
> December 2009
> February 2010
> April 2010
> June 2010
> September 2010
> October 2010
> November 2010
> December 2010
> January 2011

Thanks To

Designer: blueskyx* LG*
Edit: Adobe Photoshop CS2*
Fonts: Dafont*
Brushes: x
Image: o
Host: Blogger* Photobucket*
Thanks: Blogskins*

trying to have my cake... and eat it
Saturday, 23 February 2008



Is it possible to feel satisfied and contented with your life without being satisfied with yourself? I feel that I've got nearly everything that I want in my life, and everything that I need. Yet, unbidden, comes thoughts like "it must be nice to be brilliant", "it must be nice to have muscles", "it must be nice to be flexible", "if only I were a little taller, a little slimmer"... Stupid little stuff like these. That's not to say that if I gave my life to someone who's brilliant, muscular (or rather toned), flexible, tall and slim, it would become perfect. After all, perfection is just a matter of perspective. What's perfect to me may not be perfect to someone else, just as whoever has those attributes listed above that I hanker after may not like them on herself. Each ideal life is only ideal for one person, perfect for one person. In any case, we've only got one life - our own - so what we want, we've got to try our best to achieve. Some training and exercise can contribute to agility and litheness. Short of breaking my bones to insert metal plates, I can only wear high heels to become taller. Haha.

Okay enough gibberish, my blog is overloaded with all my words. I shall head out to the numerous second-hand bookshops in this area and see if there's anything good for me. :) ... Or maybe not. The wind is howling out there!

Labels:

- supergirl soul-saved @ 1:21 pm :)