At many different points in our lives, something will strike us and we will think, “I want to do this!” It isn’t surprising, considering that we are creatures of varied interests. At the same time most of us are too lazy to act upon our interests. I’ve thought many times that I should revisit my table tennis “roots”, and at least play it once a week, once a fortnight… At the same time, I don’t really want to say bye bye to cheerleading too, especially when that’s something I’m even less likely to do as I get older – more worries of broken bones and other injuries. =x As I try to entertain myself at my grandparents’ place watching tv, I see broadcast of yet another marathon. Then it strikes me that I should try a marathon at least once in my life. Maybe first a half-marathon, then possibly leading up to a full marathon. There’s no particular reason behind this, other than being able to tell myself (and maybe my future family) that it’s something I’ve done before. It’s just like going places and taking pictures as proof that it’s somewhere you’ve gone before. So many things to do, enough time… It’s just a matter of spirit and determination.